Caffeine free: 30-40 Calories, 0 mg of caffeine
Energizing: 5 calories, 85 mg of caffeine
Boosted: 20-35 calories, 160 mg of caffeine
Lit: 20 - 35 calories, 200 mg of caffeine
0g sugar(Stevia (plant based) beverage mixes)
4g carbs (Boosted and Lit)
1g carbs for energizing.
All of our Boosted and Lit Teas contain 100% of your daily recommended dose of Vitamin C, 300% of your B6 and 200% of your B12 as well as other energy supporting B vitamins.
All of our teas are thermogenic therefore naturally boost your metabolism.
Here's a breakdown of our 21 essential vitamins and nutrients! If there's any questions please don't hesitate to reach out!
21 Essential Vitamins & Nutrients
1. Vitamin A: Supports growth and development and aids in the maintenance of the immune system. Also contributes to good vision.
2. Vitamin C: Involved in the repair of tissue. Is important for immune system function and is an antioxidant.
3. Calcium: Building & maintaining strong bones. It is required for healthy communication between the brain and other parts of the body
4. Iron: Component of hemoglobin. This is the substance in red blood cells that carries oxygen from your lungs and transports it throughout your body.
5. Vitamin D: Helps absorb calcium so it is necessary to maintain strong bones
6. Vitamin E: supports immune function, prevents inflammation and promotes eye health
7. Thiamin: Helps the body convert carbs into energy
8. Riboflavin: Helps break down proteins, fats and carbs. Plays a vital role in maintaining the body's energy supply
9. Niacin: lowers cholesterol, eases arthritis & boosts brain function
10. Vitamin B6: used in the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. Also is used in protein, fat and carb metabolism.
11. Folic Acid: produces and helps maintain new cells. Helps prevent changes in DNA that can lead to cancer. Also can decrease anemia and is good for pregnant women
12.Vitamin B12: keeps nerve and blood cells healthy. Also makes DNA
13.Biotin: strengthens hair, skin and nails. Also helps with metabolism and lowers cholesterol
14. Pantothenic Acid: aids in the process of making blood cells and helps convert food into energy
15. Phosphorous: works with calcium to build bones
16. Magnesium: regulates muscle function throughout the body. Helps the heart maintain a healthy rhythm.
17. Zinc: helps the immune system fight off invading bacteria and viruses. Helps wounds heal and is important for senses of taste and smell.
18. Selenium: assists with cognitive function and fertility. Can help prevent cardiovascular disease and thyroid problems.
19. Copper: works with iron to enable the body to form red blood cells. Helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, immune function .
20. Chromium: may enhance muscle mass, weight loss and glucose control, can improve insulin sensitivity and enhance metabolism
21. Molybdenum: activates enzymes that help break down harmful sulfates and prevent toxins from building up in the body